Sunday, August 2, 2009

So yesterday i went skydiving with some friends. the first time you go you have to have some creeper strapped to your back. but my instructor was pretty cool, short, which made me a little worried -if you haven't heard my theory on short people it goes like this... they cant be trusted-. I'd show you the video of it but i didn't get one because they run about $90 bucks and that's why i didn't get one. we went up about 13,000 feet and then they opened the door, make you curl up in a little ball with your toes hanging off the edge, then you sway back and forth before you get slingshotted out the door. so i was just flying through the air like a bird and it was so great. If you haven't been i would highly recommend it its not even scary just super AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so cool!!! I think you need to blog about your thumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie I'm going to blog stalk you now!! Haha. I'm glad that you went skydiving. I did it in april. But I gave in an payed for the video.

    ReplyDelete