Monday, June 22, 2009

Life so far

I have been told to start a blog for quite some time now, but with my sister blogging about everything that ever happens to me, i thought we would have the exact same blog. i thought i would catch you up as to what has happened in my life thus far... Today was my first day back at Seven Peaks water park, i guarded there the passed 2 summers. And the one summer i don't go back i cant find a job! But its not that bad, i really like being tan.
I was a swimmer in high school and the year they let me be captain was the year the school decided not to put the girls team in the winter sports acknowledgement assembly. So being a hood rat and feeling responsible for my girls i had to do something. The night we found out we weren't in the assembly was the same night as regions dinner, so we started plotting. Then all at once i had an Epiphany and said, If they're not going to put us in, we'll put ourselves in!! so we did. and the next day the girls team meet in the locker room during the assembly, changed into our race suits and lined up behind the door to the gym (where the assembly was). Some of the girls started to get chicken because swim suits a definitely not allowed at school and we have a lot of control freaks in that place. Then it was now or ever and we went for it! Unannounced, in front of the whole school, leading the way, we streaked right through that assembly.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Annie! I'm excited to read about your adventures especially when you are traveling!

    ReplyDelete