Saturday, March 6, 2010


Well its been a while. so the other day i went to Verona for the day, its was great. and good news Rod Stewart is coming! I saw lots of tourists there, mostly asians, they came by the bus loads!

So i got a gym pass and this one day i was in an aerobics class and the teacher got real mad at me because my shoes were dirty. and i know what you are thinks -annie how could you posibly know that that was why he was mad at you? you dont even speak italian.- well i asked myself the same question. and even if i did speak itailian how could you hear him over the loud music in the middle of an aerobics class? becuause through the art of mime he was showing me that my shoes where dirty and he keep yelling at me in Italian, and that i was in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. All I know is that I want a million more pictures on here just like these ones. Plus I loved skyping with you today. Plus Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete